My name is Dita and i’m from Birmingham in the UK. I write about everything relevant to my life, which includes travelling, language learning, theatre, literature, and food amongst other things. I used to love the idea of being a fashion blogger, but i’m trying to adapt the whole ‘spend money on experiences instead of things’ mindset. Saying that, I still spend too much money on coffee and clothes.
10 Things About Me:
- I was born on the island of Mauritius to a British mother and a Mauritian father. We relocated back to Birmingham when I was two and a half.
- I’m 22
- I’m around 5’10 (177 cm)
- I study a joint honours French Studies and Drama degree
- I can speak English, Mauritian Creole and French
- I love travelling (as in getting from A to B) alone
- Margaritas are my favourite cocktail
- I’m spending this academic year in Grenoble, France on my year abroad.
- I’m a pescatarian
- I have one tattoo and would love to get a few more
I love hearing from people so get in touch if you feel like it, or if you have any questions.