Semester one has passed in a blur so I thought I’d share some travel highlights from these past three months.
- The bastille has to be number one seeing as it’s tourist mecca for Grenoble (and the views are so worth it).
- The crystal clear water of Lake Geneva was breathtaking.
- My absolute favourite picture from the first semester. Chamonix is one of the most postcard perfect places I’ve ever been to.
- Quaint and cute vibes in Chamonix town centre.
- Paragliding in Chamonix which I wrote about here .
- Visiting my friend Alex in Toulouse was such a fun weekend away and we got to eat baguettes in front of this stunning view of the Lake Garonne.
- This doesn’t quite fit in with the theme of my other pictures but Christmas in Grenoble was pretty festive so I wanted to include this shot of the carousel, which was stationed in Place Grenette.