- The non monochrome aspect is my new yankee candle in the scent lemon lavender. It’s really relaxing, and fresh, perfect for the bath.
- Nars Sheer Glow in Syracuse. I always put off repurchasing this for as long as possible because it’s so bloody expensive but i’ve yet to find a cheaper foundation that works as well.
- Chanel Coco Noir – this is my favourite perfume ever. If you like dark, intense scents this is a winner.
- Lush milk bottle bubble bar – how cute is this? I haven’t tried it yet but I normally love all things lush.
- I have so many of these claw clips lying around, not the most attractive thing ever but they work wonders when i’m trying to section off my hair.